Wow, there was a huge response from authors who want to learn how to use Scrivener to be more productive with their writing.
Hundreds of authors have already signed up for this Thursday’s live event! 🙂
If you haven’t yet, here is your link to join the workshop, which will begin tomorrow at 1 pm Pacific (Thursday, November 19th).
I’ll be joined by Joseph Michael, The Scrivener Coach, and we’ll be hosting a one hour instructional webinar called:
“How To Use Scrivener To Effortlessly Write, Organize, & Export Your Book Into Various Formats For Printing, Editing, Publishing & More!”
During this workshop, Joseph will be teaching us the following:
- How to get up and running with Scrivener quickly
- Simple Tricks For Organizing & Working With All of Your Writing Using The Binder
- How To Export Your Book Into Various Formats Including .Mobi, .ePub, .PDF, Doc, & more
- How To Edit & Save Every Single Version of Your Work (Worry Free)
- A Few Jaw-Dropping Tips & Tricks To Wow Your Peers With
And during the Q&A, I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have on how you can also use Scrivener to help build your platform and grow your writing career. (As it turns out, Scrivener’s flexibility proves to be extremely useful as both a creative AND a business tool.)
As you’ve been thinking about this upcoming workshop, what’s been on your mind?
What dreams do you have for your writing career, and how will increasing your organization and productivity impact your business?
Have you heard of Scrivener but–like me–thought that having to take the time to learn a new software was not worth the effort?
Have you tried Scrivener but given up because of the learning curve?
Or are you using it now, but not to its full potential (to house your writing projects AND to build your platform)?
Joseph is known for his engaging teaching style and can communicate a lot of information in a simple, easy-to-understand, step-by-step process–so you’re in good hands!
We’ll tackle your questions during the Q&A at the end of the training, but I have to remind you of two things:
- There are a limited number of seats for the live event. Keep in mind that as long as you register beforehand, you’ll get a link to the webinar replay and any bonuses or special offers made on the webinar. But,
- If you really want to participate on Thursday, I strongly advise you to log in early to make sure you’ve got a space. Once we’re full, we’ll have to “close the doors.”
Click this link to register, but please do it now. I would hate for you to miss it because all the seats were taken.
All the details about this free training and bonus are on the registration page. So, head on over there and register now. 🙂
P.S. You’re invited to a free one-hour Scrivener training webinar with The Scrivener Coach, Joseph Michael, on Thursday, November 19th @ 1pm Pacific: Register now.